PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Empire at War and EAW:FoC
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2008

Default Empire at War and EAW:FoC

Hello, I have both games and both won't run... I patched them, downloaded crack etc. nothing helped...
The problem is, when I start game throught launcher or sweaw.exe or swfoc.exe, the game starts running, then appears upper bar (like you have in new window of [for example] opera) and lower bar (where you have windows start button). Then both bars disappears and nothing happens after that. I have EAW patched to 1.05...

Well, does anyone know what to do?

Last edited by Nichilus; 27-07-2008 at 12:20 AM.