PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - LOTR BFME 2 insert correct CD error help please
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2009

Default LOTR BFME 2 insert correct CD error help please

Hello

I have recently reinstalled this from the original disk and not patched or cracked, it has installed ok but I get a please insert correct CD when I launch it.
I did manage to get it to work once yesterday but it seems like my disk is problematic, there is no obvious damage or scratches but anyway.

I have attempted a no cd fix and downloaded the verion 1.0 DAT file from GBW but I am obviously doing something wrong (due to me being clueless ).
When you unrar there is just the DAT file and the notes which are brief. I have mounted the DAT with Daemon Tools, it then says copy the crack to the install dir.
Many years ago when I have done this on other games you need a no CD exe that you replace the original one with. I have looked but I can't find one for this game.
Or does it mean that the DAT is to be mounted AND is the crack that you use to replace the original DAT file with ?

Sorry but it's been a while