PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - hi new +help
Thread: hi new +help
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008

Default hi new +help

hi all, im new to game cracking.hacking ect and would like some help if possible.

Basically i trying to get "imperial glory" game, i managed to download what i thought was the full game for free, but then found out it was a trial period 60 min game, so now i cannot play it sinse my trial period over

Was wondering if it possible to bypass the trial period pop up which stops me from playing game??
(do i need an activation code or something?)

hopefully someone can help me get imperial glory game for free, and working.

plz help hackers+clever ppl.