PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - prince of persia t2t
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2006

Default :/

Man, i had tryed to run the game like the way you wrote.

But when i run the game (and putting the cd-key) the check for disc and then the copmuter run selfrestart. I had tryed few times, but everytime was the same situation.

Today, i made image not to all cd: popttt, but first i made a image with deamon 4 in ex. H: and then i imaged this virtual H: drive. The i output the dvd cd an the i nstalled the game from the image. The i shut down the computer and unpluggin the dvd and cd drives. I started the computer, and then i run the game and put the cd-key, then the game has checked the drives and wrote that wrong cd-key is insered. But this is false.
I don't think that the problem is:
*You must own and original copy of the game or else the method won't work!!

...because every copy is from the original cd. And copy from the copy of the original cd is the copy from the original cd. :}}}