PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Gothic 3 Another Great RPG will it be!!!
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2006
Crypton

Don't have time to be making cracks, if I did I would still be making alot of them.

And I already have the exe, ordered the UK Version from Amazon.co.uk few days ago, got it this morn. Not had a chance to play though, just got off work and have to goto school in a few (college)

UK and German are protected with Tages. I would expect issues with Tages, never have had a game with Tages that ran right. I have a few old games that also have Tages and didn't work right from the origional exe, always had to use a nocd fix.

US Release will be SecuROM. But, I could not wait for US Release, been wanting to play it.

As far as making an image, you can try, but I do not believe even DT supports emulating Tages as of yet.

Last edited by Crypton; 19-10-2006 at 07:14 PM.