PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - will of steel
Thread: will of steel
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005
Kick-Ass-Roddick

Default Deleting Stuff - Sims University

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone here know how to delete things that came with the house. I'm playing with the frat house for Sims University and want to include a pool in the backyard. But in order to do that I have to delete the brick fence and the tiles on the floor and I can't figure out how to delete it. Anyone know how?
I tried looking in build mode and there's no deletion tool.

Also, one of my sims keeps asking for a cell phone. I know I have to buy it at a "kiosk" but... where is this kiosk?

Lastly, is it possible to change a sims aspiration after the sophomore year is over? My sims wants to be a "master criminal", and I want to change that

Thanks people