PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Battlefield 1942 no cd crack help...
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010
KillaCookie

Default Battlefield 1942 no cd crack help...

Ok... i'm trying to get battlefield 1942 to be able to play on my acer aspire 1 laptop and i know i need a no cd crack for it. so far i have the game installed, and i've tried many different times on no cd cracks but when im done extrating the files then putting them in the battlefield folder the game just wont work! can someone help me and please tell me how to do this stuff like some instructions.

thanks.

Last edited by KillaCookie; 03-07-2010 at 10:14 AM.