PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - need help with TFT...
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008

Default need help with TFT...

hi ppl
i have already installed the patch 1.21 but when i search for it`s crack it always just have a war3.exe and worldedit.exe in it(with no images.)they say copy and paste it into u`r folder....but when i do this i`ll recive an error(i don`t remember it`s text.)and after it the errorlz insert the currect disc into the cd rom looks like i haven`t even pasted a crack but i tried the v1.07 of crack here in gameburn world ...that pakage had a Forzen Throne.exe to replace too and it worked(game started.)but as it`s 1.07 i can`t play the mapps such as dota etc.....so can someone give me a pakage with: war3.exe and worldedit.exe and frozen throne exe(with image.)?
tanx.sorry for the long post