PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - hey guys! need help with yu gi oh
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2008

hey ya! thanks for the reply...well, i didn't exactly install the game...i downloaded it...and after download it was ready for use...i just clicked the icon(s) yugi_pc, joey_pc, or kaiba_pc and started playing...oh, and yes, i overwrote the system.dat and deck.ydc...just erased the cards i got from playing and made me start all opver again...

Last edited by jrzsm23; 21-05-2008 at 06:41 PM.