PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Revelation: Myst 4 crack not working
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2005
efree777

I just noticed something unusual. Even before I try the 'no cd' patch, if I eject the dvd and double click on my shortcut, I still get the splash screen for Call of Duty....then I get the message that I need to put the dvd into the drive.
I wanted to see, if clicking my Myst icon, if Call of duty would start, so I put the call of duty cd into the drive (removed the myst dvd) and double clicked the Myst icon. Same thing. Call of Duty splash screen and a message to insert the dvd.

As far as the shortcut for the myst icon:
"C:\Program Files\UBISOFT\Myst IV - Revelation\bin\Myst4.exe"

This is kinda freakin' me out.