PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Act if war, high treason 1.1
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2006

I'm currently trying to find out how to crack games. Its not that easy really. I've tried to use Alcohol%120 by making a backup image but only copied the game to the HDD and still didnt work. Other Protection finder softwares have found nothing but [!] File appears to have no protection or is using an unknown protection. I've also tried to use Clonyxxl to scan but found nothing. Either I'm doin sumtin' wrong or this game is too new that there's no known solution.