PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - prince of persia t2t
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2006

Thumbs up to the forum admins

you run a tight ship i have enjoyed reading your discussions. hopefully i will learn more and more and will be able to help others with problems as well as return the favours and knowlage that i have recieved. thanks to all those who take the time to help teach the newbies(you know who you are) thanx

by the fly has any one here learnd about the new dvd encryption, i know its off topic, but when you got kids its hard to let them be independent with the darn things(!!!FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO ARCHIVE----not steal)
thats all thanks