PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Help with Sims 2
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005
Spooked

Well Dark Leftos, I said I was thinking of becoming a pirate game user.
Now I am convinced.
The hassle these guys are causing legit users with thie so called copy protection has finally got on my pip.
I now have hassle with multiplayer in Far Cry. It is a bought copy but now it says my key is in use?? That is not my problem it is theirs.
You say that nothing makes it worth stealing the game.
Do you not think that when they take my money and then make the product unusable that that is also a type of theft?? Or at least false advertising??
No, i'm sorry but these people have shot themselves in the foot.
I refuse to pay for something that doesn't work.
Sorry to rant off the Sims subject but it's got beyond a joke.
Oh yeah, same problem with COD. Time to take something back.