PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - "No one lives Forever" NoCd patch
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2006
WindStalker

Default "No one lives Forever" NoCd patch

I have searched for a solution for some time now, but I cant seem to get the fix to work. After I replace the old exe. file, and try to start the game it always tells me "no game resources specified" I have no idea what this means or even where to look for an answer. I suppose I could always get my lazy butt up and change the disk instead of bothering other people, but I am really interested to figure out how fixes work so mabye I could learn to create them myself!