PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - X3 - Reunion
Thread: X3 - Reunion
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2005

I got my pc in January this year, I swear since then I havent had my x box on once.

I've got about 35 games for it, it just sits under my tv.

The pc is just way ahead. And yeas, halflife looks dreadful on it.

Really should sell the X box.

Also, im not that impressed with what i have seen of the xbox 360. Its nowhere near the leap there was between the last generation of consoles.

Ps3 looks better, though all they seem to show are rendered movies and not in game.

Think ill just get a better graphics card later on.