PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Thread: S.T.A.L.K.E.R
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2007

Send a message via MSN to NITROUS SYSTEM

OK here i go...
Actually i thought my pc system wouldn't be able to run the game but it suprised me very very much i play the game at medium quality with a little lag...
About game:This game is awesome...All of you know the story..but let me tell some infos you didn't read at any review's i think...Well you take a role of guy called The Marked One who doesn't remeber his past...you are being save by one trader and he finds at your PDA that you had an objective o kill one Stalker called "Strelok"..you start by doing some missions for sidorovich(trader)...The game has many RPG elements just like it was told by the developers...This game reminds me Fallout as for the style of gaming but it is first person shooter...The weapons get worn and jammed by time...The world you act is called The Zone it has many amounts of radiation and mutated creatures...also military outposts and bandits strongholds...The are many factions of stalkers in the game which you can join...also a ranking of the Top 20 or 10 STALKERS...when you begin you are at the position 957 or 600....The game has beatifull graphics although i couldn't see them with my VGA....It's a MUST BUY GAME....Later some screenies....

Last edited by NITROUS SYSTEM; 21-03-2007 at 06:29 PM.