PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - !!!Crack/NOCD Patch til Football Manager 2005 v. 5.0.5!!! I realy need noe...
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2005

Default !!!Crack/NOCD Patch til Football Manager 2005 v. 5.0.5!!! I realy need noe...

Hey,

I need a Crack/NOCD Patch that works with the Football Manager 2005 v.5.0.5!

I need one because I have lost my Football Manager 2005 CD. I have the cover, but not the CD!

Do anyone know about a site there I can download a Crack/NOCD Patch that will work with v.5.0.5?

Or do anyone know how you craft/create a Crack/NOCD Patch? Then please create one that will work with v.5.0.5 of Football Manager 2005, please. Or tell me how to craft/create one, please.

Or do anyone know somebody that can craft/create a Crack/NOCD Patch that will work with v.5.0.5, then please mail the person. And get him to craft/create one, please. Or give me the persons e-mail.

Please tell me how to get a Crack/NOCD Patch that works with Football Manager 2005 v.5.0.5, please...