PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - trouble with halo CE nocd fix
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007

Unhappy trouble with halo CE nocd fix

I was bored and i downloaded the free halo CE(custom edition) onto my computer and installed it. I have not bought halo from the stores or anywhere because i thought halo CE was for free. whilst installing i cracked a product key code to install it. Now i want to play the game and it said:
please inster the right halo combat evolved product disk into the disk drive.
so i downloaded a patch/fix file called:
HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED: CUSTOM EDITION v1.0.0.609 [ENGLISH] NO-CD/FIXED
Now that i have that on my computer i hav no idead or clue of what to do with this fix/patch and im very confused.
if someone can help by telling me, how to use this patch thingy i would be so greatfull.
here is the link to the patch/fix file incase it helps out:
gameburnworld.com/gp/game...medition.shtml]
i downloaded the halo CE game from:
download.com

thanks for reading i would ever be so greatfull if you help me out.