PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Tons of Winfixer pop-ups but no no-cd fixes?!
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005

Default Tons of Winfixer pop-ups but no no-cd fixes?!

wtf?

these past two days, i can't download any thing from gameburnworld. all i get are pop-ups trying to get me to install winfixer.

i am not familiar with winfixer and consider ANYTHING that a website prompts me to download and install on my machine may be virus, backdoor or spyware.

please fix this so that we can download the files we need!