PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Gothic 3 - It's not function
View Single Post
Old 20-11-2006

Default Gothic 3 - It's not function

Sorry for my english, I don't speak well this language.
I want to install Gothic 3.
I choose the download directory, etc etc ... and also install the all game. When the game are instaled, I want to enter to enjoy the game doesn't open. It is require the CD-ROM in the CD-ROM Drive. I have the image mounted on the Virtual Drive of Deamon Tools but the game doesn't run
Later, i download the 1.9 patch and when the patch have been installed, same problem ... games doesn't start. I tried to put some cracks (1 EXE + 2 DLL file), and when I acces the game.exe, an error message apear.

Can somebody help me?