PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - CloneCD failed to beat protection
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006
ezrider

Default CloneCD failed to beat protection

I have been recently trying to clone a copy of Civ 3 with a trial version of Clone CD. So far I used to protected game setting to write an image file and have then burned my copy using the same profile. The game copies but it won't let me play the game once its installed. It says "CivIII cd not found please eject and insert ... blah etc". What is the story here???

ezrider