PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Battlefield 1942 no cd crack help...
View Single Post
Old 27-10-2010

Hallo

And at first, sorry for my bad english

Three weeks ago I bought the same game BF1942 with all Addons. But I want to play it on my Laptop an it doesn't have a CD-Rom. So i try to use no-cd Crack. My game should have the latest updates, because i bougt it 3 weeks ago.
So i tried the latest no-cd Cracks from gameburnworld.
And it works, the game starts without CD, i can choose the map and start the game for playing (i need just singleplayer).
But than, before i can choose the Start-Point on the map, I get a window (i try to translate it from German):
Name from Window: map voting. But there is nothing insinde, that i can choose. At the end stays: no map vote active and I habe two buttens:vote for the map and ban. And in the right side of the screen i get message: vote for map berlin012345678902 TDM (bf1942)
I click on this buttons, but nothing happens. I can just go back with ESC.

What can I do or what should I do to get this game running without CD.

I hope you can help me,
human_being

Last edited by human_being; 27-10-2010 at 07:24 PM.