PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - BattleField 2 !!!???
View Single Post
Old 25-12-2005

Question BattleField 2 !!!???

I can't get BattleField 2 to work. I have installed the game with daemon and that went just fine. Than I copyd the no dvd crack deviance into the gamefolder and tried to start the game with daemon. It starts just fine without asking for any cd or anything. I get to see the whole intro of the game with perfectly flowwing graphix. Than when I get to to the gamemenu I and I start the singleplayer game the whole game crashes and freezes my PC. I know there is notting wrong with my PC settings cause I can play Call of Duty 2 and other up to date games perfectly on it. It's a new sytem. So why does this game keep crashing when it is juts about to start.

Someone please help cause I really want to play this game but I just cant get it to work.

Last edited by ThugLord; 25-12-2005 at 10:37 AM.