PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Battle For Middle Earth 2 - Online
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008

Default Battle For Middle Earth 2 - Online

OK, I have the game installed, a broken CD, but with both the 1.06 Patch and gameburnworld's 1.06 Game.DAT Fix file, all applied.

It is all fine up to this point.

Can someone go through CLEARLY the processes to play online, links would be appreciated, there are lots of people in my position, and I will bump this to help others and tell other people to go on here, thanks.