PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Gothic 3 Another Great RPG will it be!!!
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2006

Send a message via MSN to NITROUS SYSTEM

This is a review of a great game Gothic 3.

Game:Gothic 3
Genre:RPG/Adventure
Developer:Pirahna Bytes

Well,finally the game we all where waiting for has been released.Well i have been playing the game
for a week now and until now there is very much detail to tell,but i will try to make it shorter...
The game start with an ingame trailer in which you return from the khorins with your friends Diego,Dexter,Milten and Gorn.
You are at the main land which has been occupyied by Orcs.You start by fighting of the orcs from a small village which is called Ardea.
After you have killed enough orcs the battle will be over and the village will be free again.Then you learn from a villager that Xardas
your friend from gothic 2 has been helping the orcs and you start over in an adventure to find Xardas.

Graphics...
Well i must say the graphics in this game rule,the nature seems sooooo real.I was walking just at the forest and i was attacked by a group of
wild boars and i started to fight off them,but i coudn't as they where working as a family or a team..but then suddenly a wolf pack came from forest and attacked the wild boars..
The detail of the game is also at a very high scale..all over the world of the gothic you can find so many faces and all are different...

Gameplay...
The game play is classic just in gothic 2 and 1 with minor changes...You use the buttons W,D,S,A to move to different direction you use Alt to Jump Ctrl to sneak
and finally you use the mouse to dodge and attack.The attack varies with just the buttons you push.

Ranking...

Graphics: 9.5
Gameplay:8.5( i didn't give 9 or even 10 just for the bugs the game has but they will be fixed with the upcoming patch)
Sound:10 (perfect voice acting)
Story:10 ( perfect just perfect,play the game to find it out)
Overall:9.5

This review is brought to you by NS!!!
Will give you screenies later...