PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Gothic 3 Another Great RPG will it be!!!
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2006

Send a message via MSN to NITROUS SYSTEM

I haven't yet played it as i have problem with the game...I tried on 3 pc's including mine and at two pc it didn't play and a problem occured but at the last pc there wasn't the problem and it played just fine...SO let me explain the prob Crypton:
Problem
After i finish the install there follows the direct install (August Version)after it finished it tries to install a program Visual +++C a microsoft 2005 redistributable and a problem occurs as i have i greek language XP i will try to translate:error 1723 :There is a problem with the package of WINDOWS installer.It was not possible a run of DLL which is requiriedto finish this install.
Plz conntact the personal...blah blah...
After that the install finish and i try to run the game and error occurs which say the path of the game.
WHat is interesting at the friend of mine on whose PC the game worked he didn't get tha error with the VIsual +++C and it worked....
Now about the game even if i played it only for 10 minutes at my friend's i liked it very much the game seems to be so real the forest's wild boars, Scavengers etc.U start at i village which is occupied by the orcs and you start fighting them off the village with your friends Gorn,Miltien,Dexter and Diego....More info and screenies later when i will make the game to work....