PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - COD4 Safedisc 4 question.
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008

Default COD4 Safedisc 4 question.

Hey,
I just installed my copy of cod4 from a mounted iso, no anti-protection tools. I played single-player once, and got a bluescreen ingame. After that, everytime i click on single-player, the .exe opens in task manager, but nothing comes up at all. My computer slows down, and I end up having to restart forcefully. My first question is, is this the result of Safedisc4 detecting a virtual drive?

My second is, to use a fixed exe, do I have to do it off a fresh install?
Third, when cod4 is uninstalled, does safedisc4 get reset? Are there any effects that will show later, even after reinstalling the game?
Fourth, should I install it from the DVD, or is it fine to install from a virtual drive?
Fifth, an unrelated one, my DVD is version v1.0. Do I need to install every patch, or can i just jump straight to v1.7?
Thanks for you help, Jagger.

Last edited by Jagger; 07-08-2008 at 11:40 AM.