PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Fable No-CD help
View Single Post
Old 31-08-2008
Xarv

Default Fable No-CD help

I can't seem to get this working. I own the game, my cd-rom drive crapped out and this is pretty much the only thing I need my drive for right now. Fable requires disc 1 to play, so I figured if I could snag a quick fix without having to go through the bs of finding a working drive in my spare parts and putting it in.

I reviewed the thread gamefileforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2409&highlight=Fable but it just says to use the mini backup image. Can someone elaborate please?