PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - I love you guys
Thread: I love you guys
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2015

Default I love you guys

gameburnworld is the only site ive gone to for fixes for an entire decade. And i looked at the site again today and it brought a tear of joy to my eye to see the same good-old site still standing strong after all these years; not a single thing changed. There isn't a site left from back that many years that hasnt lost parts of itself, changed it's looks, or simply disappeared- except here, it really is amazing to see. Coming back here makes me feel like a little boy again.

Thank you guys, just wanted to show my love.

-Long time user.