PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Delta Force 2 No-CD patch
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011

Angry Delta Force 2 No-CD patch

Hi, guys again...

I have Delta Force 2 and It works perfectly... The problem is that I can't click on Quick Missions or whatever so I can play in Single Player....

Same time, I'm really tired and pissed off. I'm searching for that patch 2 days along, and I think this forum is going to help me.

I don't know my version... The game is just "df2.exe" file...

If I have to know my game version to put a no-cd patch on it, then how do I know it?

Thanks in advance.