PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - ToCA Race Driver 3 Starforce protection
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2006

Default ToCA Race Driver 3 Starforce protection

Well here i go,the game is original but its not mine,friend give it to me,till now evrythning ok i installed it and bla bla bla.good.there's a program named star**** to pass starforce protection it workt to me with games like prince of persia...but to this one nothing.i researched 1000 times evry forum of the damn web,nothing.caan some1 help me?