PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Searching for a guide TheSimsCompleteCollection
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2005
Gamer64QRM

Exclamation Searching for a guide TheSimsCompleteCollection

Can someone help me because this seem to not to be working for me
I'm using Virtaul Daemon manager tool V4.OOOH
edit.. I uninstall that version and chane it to V3.47

Everytime I try to play the game I get a message telling me that I need to insert the disc.
Can someone please help.
Please and thank you
Ps.. I have the mini image also

Last edited by Gamer64QRM; 29-12-2005 at 01:35 PM.