PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Knights of the old republic no cd fix with vista, help needed
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008
silvershot101

Default Knights of the old republic no cd fix with vista, help needed

Basically it worked fine with xp but since getting vista i haven't been able to get it in the correct folder, it says "can not create short cut here" or something like that.
Ive tried moving the folder to desk top but its still the same, for the record the game is fully patched and i have the correct no cd files.
can anyone help me with this bastard.