PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Help with Sims 2 NoCD Cracks?
View Single Post
Old 19-07-2008

I may have misspoken, what I meant was that I didn't download the expansions, but I do have them (like I have the CDs installed).

Anyway, I went into GBW, searched for the expansions (like Sims 2 Celebration Stuff, Sims 2 Teen Style Stuff), downloaded them (through mirror 3 if that matters), extracted them into My Documents, and now I have a bunch of .exe files that have the right icons and names but don't do anything.