PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - I need a no-cd crack for Titan Quest: Immortal Throne.
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2009

Default I need a no-cd crack for Titan Quest: Immortal Throne.

I've been playing the game for a long time and my drive has wore out and will not read discs whatsoever. I figure if I can get a no-cd crack, I wouldn't have to go through all the trouble of completely reseting the computer and buying a new drive right away. If anybody can tell me where to get this crack and how to actually set it up, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by arson666; 18-09-2009 at 12:56 AM.