PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Football Manager 2006
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2006
DarkLeftos

Bash687:

The read errors are normal, just let it keep on.

Batman19:

You posted in another thread too. I've posted exact instructions on what to do in this very same thread. Scroll up a bit.

Robos:

What you said does not apply to my configuration. I've done a clean install of the game from my CD, made a full-image, patched it up to 6.0.3, install lots of face packs and other goodies, and by just mounting the image and using SD4Hide as well as having set compatibility mode to NT4, it works just great.