PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Random Lag
Thread: Random Lag
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2006

Default Random Lag

Hello

I am having a problems with every game i play(battlefield 2,1942,vietnam, counter strike source etc.). Every 20 min or so my games lag for about 20 sec then go back to normal and then lag randomly again and so on. Ive tried lots of thing and nothing is working(defrag , spyware virescan , scan disk ). It does it with every graphic and sound setting no matter how high or low i set them.If anyone else has had this problem and knows how to fix please tell me.