PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - star wars : empire at war mission 8 empire help
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2006

Default star wars : empire at war mission 8 empire help

hey seniors!
i'm currently playing mission 8 for the empire - the traitorous moff in empire at war.i'm stuck at that mission mainly because after all the talking and i'm required to send a fleet to confront moff tarkin's fleet at azterri. But once i've sent my fleet,it instantly says either i've won the battle or lost it, depending on the size of my fleet when actually after reading gamespot's game guide, i'm suppose to initiate a space battle and battle it out but i dont even get a chance to! what more when i've won, i send a large ground army to azterri and manage conquering it instantly or losing the battle...STILL NO CHANGE!! it's frustrating really..can anybody help me please?