PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Help with Sims 2 Nightlife
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2006

Exclamation Help with Sims 2 Nightlife

Hi! I have the sims 2, sims 2 university and sims 2 nightlife. These have all worked perfectly until suddenly, they just stopped working. When I try to start the game, it says: "The Sims 2 Nightlife has encountered a problem" or something like that. and it says: "Send Error Report" and "Don't Send Error Report". I just can't understand! My computer meets the minimum requirements, has the latest drivers, and that. I have tried sending an email to the support at EAGames, but I didn't get an answer. Please help me someone!!! This is my favourite game!!!