PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Red Alert 2
Thread: Red Alert 2
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2006

I dont yet have an editor, any suggestions? but I did download a money trainer and it did not specify where to put it, and it didnt work, could you maybe suggest a different one that you know where it is to go? Also I just added yuris revenge I installed it twice now and when I click its Icon on the desktop it locks at the loading screen for about five minutes after that it locks about a third of the way through to loading a mission or skirmish, if it ever loads it is so slow it is almost un playable.