PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - [HELP] Black and White 2 (exit after 1° screen)
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006
BRONX

Default [HELP] Black and White 2 (exit after 1° screen)

I have downloaded B&W2 and i follow your guides ( i think i do the right things), after mounted the image i start the game but after the first screen ( loading screen in desktop) nothing happen ( i think the game close down).
I have try whit all the 2 mini image find in this site and whit the follow programaemon tools 3.47 Alcohol and Anti-Blaxx.
i have no message of the kind ( you have a emulation softw.....)
I have try the game in 2 computer whit nvidia and ati card whit newest official driver (but not whit omega or other particular kind) and all the 2 system have all the requisite require by the game.
Well now if any peaple can help me i am realy great.
I am sorry for my english and if there is other thread about this problem ( i have search but i haven't find nothing).
At the moment i am downloading DMonTools 4 and i try whit it.