PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Brain Lara Cricket 2005
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006

Default More Study i do

Brian Lara International Cricket 2005

This is a DVD Game I think the biggest ever game for pc 4.4 Gb.

The instruction in this cd is like that

“ INSTRUCTIONS FOR PLAYING *************
1. You need Windows XP SP2 in order to play
2. IDE PCI Controller Drivers MUST be OS STANDARD IDE PCI Drivers
3. Launch file !setup.bat through MS-Dos prompt and reboot your box
4. If you have AMD64, then use sfcure_x64 instead
5. Mount Alcohol 120 image and install the game
6. Once installation is complete, launch sfdrup 2 update StarForce3 drivers and reboot box
7. Launch !start.bat through MS-Dos Prompt, file
8. Use StarForce Nightmare 1.12 (take it for other release if you need)
9. Select in this order: "Disable node", "Disable CD", "Disable node", and the IDE channel you use for real CD/DVD units ( Pr. Slave, Sc.Master or Sc. Slave ), depending on how your IDE units are connected 10. Launch the game and when asked use the serial 38A2M-SUWA7-M5L25-WREEF-Z7BGF
FuRTHeR HiNTS FoR CoMMoN PRoBLeMS
1. If you installed any bus monitoring tool (no matter if IDE or SCSI) such as BusHound you should uninstall it as it may give troubles
2. If launching !start.bat results in a system error such as "System Error .1 Not correct function", do this: edit boot.ini file that you can find in C: root. As boot.ini is a hidden file, be sure to set system showing you hidden files. Edit boot.ini and change /NoExecute=OptIn /FastDetect into /Execute=OptIn /FastDetect Reboot your PC and relaunch !start.bat, and the incompatibility problems should be now solved.
3. You have to virtually mount the game with Alcohol 120 (even if Daemon Tools should work as well) 4. It's possible a blacklisting issue due to new Starforce3 revisions. In this case, if you can't play with our instructions, you'll need to unplag ide optical devices in order to playing game.
Another Good Release by SAM

Now what I have done ,
I have install the game and this game has the Stareforce protection 3.5.5.3 so this cd has its beaking things for I have

I have install the game and it got Star Force 3.5.5.3 protection more I got these program
Starfoorce protection remover
SFNightmare
SFAFSB.exe GUI

Now as the instruction sys I done again and again all infect I unplug the ide and uninstall the Virtual Cd program more when I run the start force protection removal program and then run game from my desk top it says game has been successfully installed you need to restart to play the gaem and I restart my box and then same error put cd in the cd room .