PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - No-cd: HOMM III Armageddon's blade 2.2
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2005

Default No-cd: HOMM III Armageddon's blade 2.2

I've been looking for no-cd patch to Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon's blade version 2.2. I've found patch for version 2.0, but that version has some irritating bugs which have been fixed in 2.2, so it would be nice to able to play the newest version without using the cd all the time.

If anyone knows where to get the patch, I'd be most grateful. Thanks.