PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - PLease !! Act Of War 1B crack
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005
DarkLeftos

Still, as of now, a working crack does not exist for version 1b.

But, as a note, because I own Act of War, I've had NO problems whatsoever with it unpatched. And I'm not going to patch, because of the new protection it has. It's enough Splinter Cell's protection installed a "virus" in my system in order to protect the game from being run through "illegal" methods.

I can't trust game companies anymore, I tell you.