PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Quake 4 problem
Thread: Quake 4 problem
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2005
Crypton

Do you have sticky keys enabled by chance in Wndows? (You are using XP right?)

Try giving the computer a reboot and see if it fixes the problem. Ifnot, press shift 5 times (not ingame) then be sure you do not have "sticky keys" turned on.

If that is not it, be sure your keybaord or mouse are clean, maybe something getting jammed up, or even maybe the mouse is worn out and needs to be replaced? Not sure if there is a setting in Q4 for toggling weapon fire on/off at a constant rate, at least if there is I didn't pay much attention to it. But I have seen some of my own mice start acting strange when they needed to be replaced.

/ Regards,
Crypton