PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - PLease !! Act Of War 1B crack
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005
DarkLeftos

I didn't mean to say that you can't request cracks. It's just that the best cracking groups like RELOADED, HOODLUM and the rest do not look through these forums, nor submit their files directly to Game Cracks directories. They just release them in the wild, and people submit them, or are added by the administrator.

Duffman, correct me if I'm wrong.

You can still post your requests here, there's no rule against it. But groups work in private and for their own purposes. They'll make the crack and release it when they want and can.