PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Problem with Emperor: Battle for Dune
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005

Default Problem with Emperor: Battle for Dune

Hey guys. I'm trying to install this game again after years of it's inactivity. Here's my problem.

When I insert the disc to install the game, the autorun pops up. I click the Install button. Then.... nothing. The autorun screen disappears. No installation program, no error message. Just my desktop.

I tried going to the SETUP.EXE file and changing the compatability option to Windows NT. The Program attempts to start but then I get an error message saying that there is no CD in the drive, when in fact the installation disc is in there.

I even tried using Alcohol 120% to copy to files. No luck, because there were many MANY reading errors when copying. Tried it several times, no luck.

I am running Windows XP with Service pack 1.

Any ideas, guys?