PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Cricket 2005 Help!!
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2005
Crypton

hmm, do not have this game, but sounds a bit like a Video issue.

Do you have any video codecs such as non default ones that comes with the Operating System.

Examples are DivX, XVid, Quicktime, Realplayer.

If you do, you might try uninstalling them and rebooting the PC then try the game without them installed.

Also, be sure you update your video and sound drivers (if you have not already)

Since I do not have the game, I cannot rule out that the "no cd fix" may have a problem, I will only assume (bad idea at times) that is works since there is not alot of peeps complaining that its not working.