PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Help with Stalker Clear Sky No-DVD FIX help
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009
PolishPimp

Default Help with Stalker Clear Sky No-DVD FIX help

I have recently downloaded and installed: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky v1.5.07 [EFIGS] No- DVD/FIXED EXE. I can launch the game fine, but I cant load any of my previous saves, and whenever I try to start a new campaign the game crashes at the load screen. Please help!!!!!!!