PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Need The Witcher No DVD/CD crack version 1.2 ENGLISH
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008

The russian crack for v1.2 works fine. It's the one that my little bro uses. I still use a mini-image from another site. My two home PC's aren't put in a local network and I'm too lazy to write at this moment.
The russian cracks moves your savegames form My Documents folder. So you have to move whatever is in The Witcher folder in My Documents and put those in the installation folder.
Read carefully the crack readme.
I have the UK uncensored edition of The Witcher(as I live in Europe), updated to v1.2. My bro is using his own copy which is the US edition(it was a Xmas gift from one of his friends).
My money are on the fact that you don't have enough experience in using cracks.
If the crack doesn't works for you on Vista, try updating the videocard drivers, the DirectX 10(which Vista uses) and put the crack in the XP comnpatibility mode.